Congratulations on your engagement! We’re celebrating with you and, while we long to help you create a wedding that wows you, we also long for something more—something deeper.
We’re a different kind of wedding planner, with a holistic approach.
Not only do we provide resources, support, and help to plan and design your wedding, we also provide a list of top resources and professionals to place you in the best position to build a marriage that lasts a lifetime.
When you book any of our three packages, you will receive an online couple’s assessment to explore each of your strengths and growth areas, as well as 4 weeks of private pre-marital sessions, which are administered by a licensed professional counselor.
Our Philosophy is to Help You Prepare for the “Day Of” AND the “Day After”
Hi there! I’m Meisha Pigford, the Marriage Planner and WOW Expert of Dream Celebrations, Inc. One thing to be certain of is, you are in the right place. We specialize in creating those “wow” moments from the consultation up to the end of your wedding night and beyond. I created this company for brides like you or maybe I should say, for brides like me. See, as a bride-to-be myself in 2009, I was very ambitious, had a type A personality, knew exactly what I wanted and I demanded professionalism and attention to detail. I needed someone who had a backbone to push back, yet a calm spirit that was approachable. I must admit, that combination was hard to find. I also needed someone who had a spiritual connection because I was dealing with something on the inside that could have potentially destroyed my marriage and I didn’t even realize it. My parents, as well as other family members, had gotten divorced and the US divorce rate was at 50%....
Ouch. I must admit, I was secretly afraid of marriage. I recall wondering if I had what it took to be a wife and to have a successful marriage. I want marriages to last because I personally know the impact it has on the couple and the remaining family members when it doesn’t last, therefore I know couples need to go in them on the “right foot”. So with that, I created Dream Celebrations, Inc. “Planning for a lifetime - Where WOW Happens”. I want brides to experience what true bliss is. It’s not about planning for 1 day, but planning for a lifetime. Let’s face it, tomorrow will come with disagreements and celebrations and I want to help you plan for those. I am your marriage planner to help you plan for the “day of” ~AND~ the “day after”. Meet my husband Brian who means everything to me.
Are you a bride who…
- Feels overwhelmed because you still have soooo much to do, but you’re not sure what to do next?
- Is secretly afraid of marriage, because others around you have failed at it?
- Doesn’t have time to spend hours researching vendors, but wants to work with professionals who will make your day run smoothly?
- Wants your vision to come together, but is overwhelmed with everything on Pinterest, Instagram, and Google?
- Would absolutely love to feel like a guest at your own wedding (meaning you get to enjoy the moment and not run around giving instructions)?
- Prioritizes décor and has dreamed of walking into your ceremony or reception and having your breath taken away?
- Has been arguing over small planning details with your fiancé, including meddling family members and future in-laws?
- Gets called a bridezilla, but you believe it’s not you, it's them?
- Always wanted to be a daddy’s girl, but questions if you want your father to give you away (I did, too!)?
But instead you want to…
- Enjoy your once-in-a-lifetime engagement experience and only plan the fun stuff
- Be in the best position possible to have a strong marriage
- Know exactly what you should be working on and when
- Feel confident in the selection of vendors who will be part of your big day
- No longer argue over minor things pertaining to your wedding
- Have a calm, professional, and friendly advocate in your corner for when emotions arise
- Be confident that your vision will come to pass and your wedding will be the talk of the town
- Get to actually relax on your wedding day and be present in the moment
- Be able to have that special moment with your dad without any ill-feelings
If you answered YES to any of the above statements, we’re glad you’re here!
~They went above and beyond our expectations~
“Dream Celebrations was awesome! We had them do the décor among other things and they nailed it. We gave them our ideas and they went above and beyond our expectations, adding a “pop” that kept the compliments coming from our guests. We received many compliments about various aspects of the wedding from coordination to décor! We were very pleased! I owe it all to them for pulling my ideas together for me! Thanks to them, our wedding was a success and I would definitely recommend Dream Celebrations to anyone planning ANY event!”
~I didn’t have to worry about anything!~
I loved working with Dream Celebrations. They were my Coordinator and Decorator, and I was very pleased. My wedding date will forever be in my memory! Meisha created my floral arrangements and helped me design my ceremony and reception décor. She took the stress off of me and my groom said he loves her as well. This was certainly a magical day!