Are you tired of lying in bed awake until 1 a.m., because you can’t stop running through wedding plans in your head?
Has vendor research stolen your lunch break, workout time, conversations with your fiancé, and every other waking minute?
Does the thought of not being prepared for marriage terrify you?
You’ve likely heard stories of brides who crash after all of the planning stress and get sick on their honeymoon, unable to enjoy a single piña colada or romantic walk on the beach.
There’s no way you want that to be you.
If you’re nodding your head, agreeing with me right now, here’s what you need to know:
That overwhelmed and frantic version of you really doesn’t have to be you—during your engagement, on your wedding day, or on your honeymoon.
We help you become a bride who:
- Gets to bed on time and gets plenty of sleep at night, because your mind isn’t making lists that include booking a photographer, picking out flowers, or scheduling cake tastings.
- Looks vibrant, well-rested, and happy, because you’re filled with a confident peace that is keeping you from worrying about to-dos or planning catastrophes.
- Has an engagement full of uninterrupted date nights with your love, stress-free dinners with your family and bridesmaids, and fun shopping trips that are full of laughs.
- Steps down the aisle with a radiance that gleams, because there’s not a thing for you to do on your wedding day, but commit yourself to the love of your life.
- Experiences a wedding that wows you at every corner, because the linens, the lights, the centerpieces—every little thing—exceeds your imagination and expectations.
- Knows without a shadow of doubt that you are marrying your soulmate and is in the best position of having a strong marriage.
You already know this time is incredibly special and that the love you share with your fiancé is more important than fights over flowers or screaming matches over the menu.
You deserve wedding planning help, and we offer a WOW experience from the first time you meet us until you kick off your heels in your wedding night suite.
We want to help you experience this time in your life to the fullest and soak up every single moment as you prepare for a marriage that lasts a lifetime.
Click here to see how you can get a WOW wedding without the overwhelm ALL WHILE maintaining your regularly scheduled life.
Meet Our Team
Lauren Briggs is an Event Coordinator and Designer for both weddings and social events. She has a humble spirit that allows her to fully devote her energy towards your special day in a way that makes you feel heard, relaxed, and confidant. Lauren has been executing events for the past three years and served as an Event Assistant for Dream Celebrations during the complete 2016 event year. Lauren is known for her attention to detail, creativity and proper coordination of an event that allows the client to "live in the moment". She believes weddings are a celebration of a lifetime partnership between two people on a journey that's meant to last forever. One thing that sets her apart is her ability to remain calm under pressure and come up with logical solutions - which is a must for weddings.
~They executed an amazing stress free wedding!~
Dream Celebrations went above and beyond to make my vision come to life. Their staff is professional, knowledgeable and VERY creative. Dream Celebrations was my one stop shop and they helped us plan and execute an amazing stress free wedding. Thanks so much, you guys are truly AMAZING!!! I thought I wanted to DIY a lot of items… let’s just say, I never want to see a hot glue gun again. When I walked in and saw my reception room, my husband and I were in awe… everything was so beautiful. Meisha designed a ceremony layout that had never been done at the venue before and it was so ideal for my vision!
~Meisha was an absolute blessing!~
Meisha was an absolute blessing to my husband and I. I told her a vision of how I wanted my wedding reception to look and she did an amazing job. My guests were so amazed by her wonderful décor. Her company name is just that, she will truly make your wedding Dream a Celebration. I would recommend anyone to her, she is very professional and respond to your request in a timely manner. I couldn’t feel more blessed to have left my vision in her hands. Getting married is one of the biggest things in life, so you have to have someone over your big day that you can trust. Trust is a really big deal and she was very trustworthy. Her coordination was awesome and my reception ran really smooth.
100% WOW Bride Guarantee
When you book with us I want you to know, you are booking with the best! I am so confident that you will not find a better team of wedding professionals to WOW you and have a true interest in the success of your marriage that I will personally guarantee the wedding services of Dream Celebrations, Inc.
At Dream Celebrations, Inc. we offer a 100% WOW Bride Guarantee. We’re committed to making sure your wedding is an experience that makes you say “WOW!” If we’re not a good fit—and you’ve followed our terms and conditions—you’ll receive your deposit back with no questions asked.
We Believe in Helping You Plan for a Lifetime by Helping You Prepare for the “day of” and the “day after”
For the day of, we refer you to vendors, such as:
- Decor and Linen Rental Companies
For the day after, we provide you with resources such as:
- A Money Advisor
- An Intimacy Coach
- A Marital Counselor
- Specialists for parenting, depression, addiction, & anxiety
Plus, we create space for you to grow together and properly work through any issues with our complimentary:
- Online “marriage-ready” couple’s assessment that explores each of your strengths. This is not a pass or fail, nor does it provide a recommendation on whether you should get married. It’s to help you learn more about one another’s gifts, talents, and areas of weakness.
- Private 4-week premarital counseling provided by a certified professional counselor. This is meant to complement any pre-marital counseling you may already be doing to give you time to talk deeply, open up about the marriage you want to create, and get equipped with additional tools and skills to ensure your marriage lasts.
Our experience is built around ensuring you’re physically, emotionally, relationally, and spiritually at ease, so you can enjoy this special time in your life without having regrets.
We don’t want you wondering if there’s anything you could be doing now to better prepare for having a lifelong successful marriage.
We don’t want you to regret not being able to relax while you’re getting your hair styled, because you’re answering questions every five seconds.
We don’t want you to regret not getting to eat your wedding meal while it’s hot, because you’re being interrupted again and again to make last minute decisions.
We don’t want you to regret not getting to spend the night on the dance floor, because the DJ didn’t get your complete song list.
We don’t want you to regret constantly blowing up at your fiancé and your family, because you’re staying up all night working through planning lists.
At Dream Celebrations, we make sure you get to experience your engagement and wedding day. We send you off to start your marriage the right way, without having to make amends or de-stress for months afterwards, because you stretched yourself (and others) too thin.
Let’s take you from frustrated and overwhelmed to excited and at ease, and give you the wedding of your dreams.
If you’re the type who openly communicates her visions, ideas, and desires, and trusts someone to come alongside to help make them happen, we’re going to make a wonderful team.
If you are not marrying the love of your life, know you’re a micromanager who has a hard time trusting others to do something for you, and are complacent with following up and meeting deadlines, we’re probably not a good fit.
When we partner together, you:
- Have someone who has a heart for marriage and really wants the best for you and your fiancé – who wants to see your marriage last.
- Get a marriage planner who lives her life to see the joy on your face when you first see your wedding venue and will commit 100% to your wedding experience.
- Are able to confidently know your relationship’s strengths and growth areas and have a plan to enhance and develop them.
- Can get some much needed sleep and a movie night with your love, because your wedding admin and to-dos are being organized and accomplished by a trusted expert.
- Can cast your creative vision and share your ideas confidently knowing that your wedding design and décor will exceed your wildest expectations and you’ll be wowed a hundred times on your wedding day.
- Have someone who will lend an ear and offer support based on experience when there is family drama or you’re in tears about something out of your control.